Monday, May 7, 2012

FREE Sisterlock Installation for month of July 2012

I have been think about how to celebrate my one year Sisterlock anniversary approaching in July. I am a trainee and I would like offer a (1) free installation but with certain conditions:

1) The length of the hair limited to 3 inches
2) A consultation with tester locks 2 weeks prior to installation
3) Age limited of 18 or older (Only exception is a child in the Foster Care System at least 16 year old)
4) Limited to the Arlington, Fort Worth, Dallas Texas Areas
5) Must agree to use the Getting Started Shampoo after starter kit usage
6) Consultation after the June 22, 2012
7) Email why you want Sisterlocks
8) Allow photographs of your hair

If you are interested you may e-mail me at ewisenow@gmail.com. Please include Sisterlock-Install in subject line.

3 comments:

  1. Sure wish I lived in your area I will surely be a client. Cause I am looking for someone to start sisterlocs on my hair.
    Thanks
    Clarksville TN

    ReplyDelete